CURRENT GUILD TRADER LOCATIONS:
Imperial Traders Guild: Merv Sarys, ORSINIUM • Imperial Traders Guild 2: Logogru, ORSINIUM

Potential Trials Nights for ITG

The place to discuss a variety of ITG and ESO related topics.

Moderator: Management

JTemp117
Trials Leader

Potential Trials Nights for ITG

Postby JTemp117 » January 30th, 2017, 5:18 am

Hello everyone,

I would like to attempt to start a trials night for the guild to run some normal trials to become experienced in some harder content and to get those high value motifs and best in slot gear :). I currently trying to get a survey on what the interest would be. I could hold these on either Friday or Saturday nights and all levels would be welcome. No experience would be necessary, but Discord would be highly recommended since communication is key in trials. Feel free to message me in game (@JTemp117) or respond to the post.

-JTemp117

Udu
Director

Re: Potential Trials Nights for ITG

Postby Udu » January 30th, 2017, 11:30 am

Many thanks! I have a lot of experience in nTrials, but have only run a handful of vet Trials. You're experience is welcomed! While we're not a trial guild, we do have a number of great people, and I'd love to get together. You mention Friday or Saturday nights, but what time zone?

JTemp117
Trials Leader

Postby JTemp117 » January 30th, 2017, 3:28 pm

Ah, totally forgot about that detail. My time zone is central. My available hours would be Friday nights starting around 6, but would be anytime on Saturdays, whatever would be most convenient for everyone else.

Tarelendil
Trader

Postby Tarelendil » January 30th, 2017, 5:39 pm

I would be interested in this as well. I have no experience at all with trials, so any training would be great. Weekends are best for me and I'm in central time zone as well. Is there a level range for nTrials?
in game: Panamon_Creel

JTemp117
Trials Leader

Postby JTemp117 » January 30th, 2017, 6:29 pm

For normal trials you have to be a minimum of level 10. So there's not really a range at all, but the items you pixkup will scale to your level so I would reccomended playing on a charter CP 160 or above (If you have one. If not don't worry about it)

SirApplesauce
Manager

Postby SirApplesauce » January 31st, 2017, 7:31 am

I'm definitely interested in joining. I may not always be available, and I'm eastern time so I'll need a heads up for when we do them.

Cheers! :D

nzblustone
Director

Postby nzblustone » January 31st, 2017, 8:54 am

I too want to experience trials, but my schedule is in constant flux, if I am available when a run is scheduled I would love to go.

I am in New Zealand so GMT+12/13 (depending on daylight savings).
Founder of Imperial Traders Guild [NA] [PC-mac] • Guild WebsiteESO Forum Thread

Auron Lightblaze [Templar Heals] • Auron-khul [DK Tank] • Auronair [Sorc DPS] • Auronkha [NB DPS] • Brother Auron [Warden TBA]

JTemp117
Trials Leader

Postby JTemp117 » January 31st, 2017, 6:05 pm

Great, thanks for the responses everybody. I'm going to create a sign up sheet in the discord for times (times will be in CST time zone). Each time will relate to a different emoticon response. Basically everybody just vote for the times that you personally would be able to make (Yes, you can vote for multiple). This way we can see the interest and availability of everyone. I will be posting occasionally in our guild chat to see if anyone else is interested. I will try to determine a final time for this weekend by Thursday night.

nzblustone
Director

Postby nzblustone » March 20th, 2017, 8:49 am

ITG Trials run information thread: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=41

This thread is now locked.
Founder of Imperial Traders Guild [NA] [PC-mac] • Guild WebsiteESO Forum Thread

Auron Lightblaze [Templar Heals] • Auron-khul [DK Tank] • Auronair [Sorc DPS] • Auronkha [NB DPS] • Brother Auron [Warden TBA]

Return to “General Discussion”