CONTRIBUTION: 2000g weekly OR 8500g monthly.
- Must be deposited directly into the guild bank.
This is so the addon we use to track donations shows your donation.
- Weekly is due by Sunday 8pm CDT.
This coincides with when the guild trader bid cycle ends.
- Monthly is due by the first Sunday of each month @ 8pm CDT.
Unless the month begins on a weekend, in which case it would be due on the second Sunday of the month.
- For your weekly or monthly contribution you are rewarded with tickets for that weeks guild lotto draw.
Every 500g counts as a separate ticket, and you can purchase as many extra tickets as you want.
INACTIVITY POLICY: 7 Days.
- Having not logged in for 7 days or more puts you at risk of being kicked from the guild.
- Please speak to management before to any absences that you expect to last more than 7 days.
- If you get kicked for inactivity then later return to playing ESO you are welcome to request a new guild invite.
GUILD BANK: request items via any supervisor or manager.
- After browsing the guild banks, just send an ingame mail or guild forum message or Discord direct message to a manager or supervisor requesting the item(s).
- The ITG bank contains: cp160 Intricates (for deconstructing) + cp160 Glyphs (for deconstructing) + Motif chapters/books.
- The ITG2 bank contains: Resources + Recipes (consumable+furnishing)
Please consider donating to the guild fund after receiving bank items.
CRAFTER RANK: help members find a skilled crafter.
- Guild members that are capable crafters may request to be moved to the Crafter rank via any manager or supervisor.
- To qualify for this rank you must meet the following criteria:
- Willing to craft items for members (within reason).
- List what they can craft in their member note after promotion (ie. 9traits, Master Crafter, PM for styles).
- Maxed in at least one equipment craft skill with 3-traits or more in at least one armor weight,
OR maxed in a consumables craft skill.
GUILD STORE: Please buy and sell in our guild stores.
- The sales tax from items sold in our guild stores contributes to our trader bid each week.
- Also please don't list items for less than 30g to ensure the guild gets at least one gold from each sale.